Current Job: Contollo Consulting
Software QA Engineer
Experienced and reliable Quality Assurance Professional with over five years of experience working in companies to ensure the highest quality outcomes possible. Adept in providing suggestions and solutions to improve and enhance productivity. Committed to excellent communication and a superior level of teamwork.
- Computer Engineer
- Business Analyst Jr (Aegon Tunz Floresti Project) August 2020
- 3 PDU awarded from PMI (February 2020)
- EF SET (C1 Advanced English level) January 2020
- Bug Catcher of the month (January/February 2018)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (2016 -2017)
Projects & Expertise
Consultor – Adria Telecommunications Canada
- PBX Services Management with VMware.
- Managing 64 Channel GSM router Gateways via Dashboard.
- Review of the carrier’s consumption statuses used by the service.
- Implementation of new technologies with I+D.
Quality Assurance Automation – Axxis Systems
- Check, Test, Analyze and certified comprehensively the different information systems (Products) developed and produced by Development team checking the right behavior according PDU.
- Test Case creations on Test link illustrative for evidence the basic functionalities before they were deployed on production environment.
- Test case Matrix for evidence according Acceptance Criteria the basics functionalities, modifications or new features deployed on the Systems.
- Automate basic functionalities according to business Process Model of the project and environment on Cypress.
- Have the final verdict before deployment in UAT or Production Environments.
Business Development – Grupo TX
- Raise requirements through methodology process Scrum, for the development of new modules and functionalities in accordance with requested by the client.
- Review New Developments, bots, and fix facts to products both in test environment as production, deployed for all company customers.
- Train the user, of the new functionalities deployed in the environments of production.