Current Job: Contollo Consulting
Key Account Manager
A highly organized and detail-oriented worker dedicated with problem solving skills result Able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals.
An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent research and writing skills. Able To grow positive relationships with clients and Colleagues at all organizational levels.
Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
Bachelor’s Degree in law
Projects & Expertise
Costumer Service technician – Concentrix
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Installing and configuring software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Collector – Connect International, MOFE S.A
- Negotiate payment terms and methods when right party is reached.
- Set payments arrangements with consumers and propose payment options and settlement options to consumers.
Employee Relations Officer – Accedo Technologies
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance and performance) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Ambassador Assistant – Embassy of Mexico at Nicaragua
- Research and gather information regarding Nicaragua’s politics, economic development and politics international relationships.
- Report and file documentation regarding the Ambassadors and the Embassy activity.
Library Assistant – American Nicaraguan School
- Organize and manage inventory of library.
- Costumer service regarding the library activities